If you have kids aged 4 to 11 then why not bring them along – 6.30 pm to 7.30 pm each night.
Wallingford Friday Club (established 1981) has booked Gordon McCracken to come and run a week of “Super Clubs”. Gordon uses a fun and interesting format to convey well known Bible stories to primary school children and has been conducting school visits for over 11 years. He visits around 300 schools across the UK and Ireland per year and lives in Glasgow with his wife and two children.
The promotional video’s below give an idea of some of what to expect at Super Club.
The format will be similar to our popular Friday Club with songs, stories, games and lots of prizes!
We are expecting a canine theme and the list below shows some of the stories that Gordon covers:
- Sniffer dog – Bible story: Woman healed after twelve years of sickness.
- Guide dog’s – Show the way to go and warn of danger just like the Bible is the guide that Christians use.
- Sheep dog – Christ is the shepherd who gathers sheep into the fold and is the door of that fold keeps people safe.
- Guard dog – Bible story: Cities of refuge and Noah’s ark.
- Search and rescue dog – Bible story: Peter sinking in the waves
For your information Super Club will also be held at Wallingford Christian Assembly, Atwell Close from 6.30 – 7.30 pm every night during the week. The clubs are an outreach of Wallingford Christian Assembly and so we do not charge to attend. If you would like more information about Friday Club in general please click here.